US$49.99 Every 1 year
This course contains 45+ bite-sized video tutorials to walk you through the fundamentals of WordPress. The course is divided into 11 sections as below:
- The Dashboard – Learn how to navigate, configure and customize the WordPress dashboard.
- Posts – Learn how to create and manage posts, from Add New to archives and everything in between.
- Pages – Learn how to create and manage pages, from Add New to archives and everything in between.
- The Gutenberg Editor – Learn how to use the WordPress Gutenberg editor to design high-quality pages and posts.
- The Classic Editor – Learn how to use the classic editor to design high-quality pages and posts.
- Working With Images – Learn how to work with images in WordPress, including multiple ways to upload and add images to pages or posts, creating image galleries and addressing common image-related issues.
- Media Library – Learn how to add, remove, configure, customize, secure and manage all the media uploaded to your site or network of sites.
- Appearance – Learn how to configure and customize a site’s design, including working with themes, widgets and menus.
- Organising Content – Learn how to use tags and categories to organize site content.
- Managing Comments – Learn how to organize user comments, including creating and moderating comments, addressing spam and archiving old comments.
- Users, Tools, and Settings – Learn how to, among other things, manage users, configure admin settings, back up a site or restore a site from backup.